HomeTerms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Sports Coaching Foundation allows the use of this website, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your access and use of this Website is subject to acceptance of these listed ‘Terms and Conditions’, which takes effect from the date of your first use of this website.
- Sports Coaching Foundation reserves the right to modify ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time by posting changes online. An event of your continued use of the website after changes are posted marks your acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’, as modified. Please review these ‘Terms and Conditions’ regularly.
- You fully consent to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not trespass or infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use of the website by any third party under any circumstances.
- The website content - information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating Sports Coaching Foundation is authentic (‘as is’). No representation or endorsement has been made without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. Within the bounds of law, Sports Coaching Foundation excludes all liability for any type of loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages. Sports Coaching Foundation also excludes all liability for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence. No pointer in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ limits or excludes Sports Coaching Foundation’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud, or any liability which cannot be excluded to applicable law.
- Sports Coaching Foundation does not warrant that the various functions and data contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free. It also does not warrant that defects will be corrected and that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. Additionally, it also does not warrant that the website will represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- All the intellectual property and the material or information that the website contains, is and shall remain the property of Sports Coaching Foundation or its third party licensors.
- Any commercial use or publication of any or all items displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Sports Coaching Foundation. No clause in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ shall be understood/ inferred as conferring any license by Sports Coaching Foundation to use any of the displayed items.
- Any instance of following links to any other websites or pages from the website of Sports Coaching Foundation (or vice versa) shall be at your own risk and Sports Coaching Foundation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of (or navigation to) such other websites. Essentially, Sports Coaching Foundation is not responsible for the content of external internet websites.
- Any instance of communication (data, questions, comments, suggestions, material or the like) that is posted on any public interface of the website, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Sports Coaching Foundation reserves full right to remove any such instance of communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- In an instance of any conflict between these ‘Terms & Conditions’ and ‘Rules’ (and/or any exceptional circumstances), the latter shall prevail.
- The ‘Terms and Conditions’ stated here shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputable situation shall be liable to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If any of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.